In conversation with HP Board topper 2016

Sakshi Sharma, being second in Himachal Pradesh has some words to share with you. With 97.4% marks, she has made her dream come true. Her...

Sakshi Sharma, being second in Himachal Pradesh has some words to share with you. With 97.4% marks, she has made her dream come true. Here are some things she wants to say.



Q 1. Being 2nd in Himachal, how are you feeling?

Ans: I am feeling out of the world. I have no words to describe my feelings.

Q 2. How much time had you devoted for studies?

Ans: Eight hours a day after school.

Q 3. What was your motivation behind your studies?

Ans: I wanted to fulfill my grandpa’s dream and I wanted to give a fruitful result to my mom’s struggle.

Q 4. What message do you want to give to students about studying?

Ans: Study hours should be eight (minimum) and maximum you can devote according to your sitting capacity. Don’t study everything which is of no use. Study right and useful things which you feel are relevant for future. Don’t go for reading all the material at once, focus on basic things and there will be an ease to focus on big things later.

Q 5. What is your aim in life?

Ans: I like nuclear science very much. So, I want to go into the field of nuclear science and become a scientist. You have to aim higher only and only then you can achieve your goal, because your aim never lets you sleep.

Q 6. What did you do to keep yourself stress free?

Ans: Whenever you feel stressed, leave everything whatever you are doing right at that moment and try to remember everything while you were studying last. This process helps you very much in overcoming the stress. Be revising all the things, you feel much confident.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Most Viewed