RUKHSAT 2K16

Farewell: A name which signifies a blend of feelings which are associated with every moment you’ve ever lived; every moment when you’ve f...

Farewell: A name which signifies a blend of feelings which are associated with every moment you’ve ever lived; every moment when you’ve failed and risen up; every moment of joy and delight. RUKSAT was one of those last moments to our seniors.

As obedient students of Engineering, we followed the ritual of preparing late for the farewell party. Hustle and bustle was there as I entered in the hall. For me, main tragedy occurred when my classmates told me that I was supposed to bring things to do ‘Tika’ and I had no idea about it.

Glamorous Divas and dashing guys stole all the attention and as the event commenced, things went alright in decorum.
Here I am sharing some pictures from the event.

Smile is indeed a most beautiful thing and this picture will surely remain a keen memory. 



Farewell started with ribbon cutting and tilak like a long, long time ritual!!!




Everyone was in their best attire i think. From Robin Hood Panday to guys in formals, every one was in diverse range and were appearing unique. #Fashion Freaks textos had surely stolen the show..!!!

















I hope seniors enjoyed the eve and events. :)











And here in the end, host of the eve; third year students ;) how can i miss my buddies and their efforts for this eve?











One more day is now captured in the book of my college life and yet a more significant and emotional day for final year....

We wish them good luck for the upcoming life which is ahead waiting for them...!!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Most Viewed