Bird in a cage

A little creature, I saw Chirping, sitting on branches of a tree Spreading melodies, Enchanting musical rhyme Here, glad...



A little creature,
I saw
Chirping, sitting on branches of a tree
Spreading melodies,
Enchanting musical rhyme
Here, glad I was
On this morning charm…
When I saw the same beautiful creature again
Soundless it was,
With quietness of a deep wound,
Its chirp was departed
So was its charm,
It was in bars;
Bars of iron had caged him at a domicile…
There was a bird
With its glorious wings
Wanting to fly
Yet;
It never learnt to fly…
I felt pity
For the misery of that bird
Nobody wants to be in cage
Even the thought will make you rage
Human race had always wished to fly
But we make those creatures cry
By curbing those blessed creatures
To live free;
Or to fly high;
Pain of being caged is immense
Even when we discern it;
Why we cage such beautiful creatures
And abandon them to fly?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Most Viewed