Invisible

Once, I asked god to make me invisible God said, “It’s not feasible”… I again requested god To fulfill my wish God with moist ...



Once, I asked god to make me invisible
God said, “It’s not feasible”…

I again requested god
To fulfill my wish
God with moist eyes
Gave me a kiss…

On my head, he put his hand
Take my child
It’s your invisible band…

I hugged him
 and ran far away
I forgot to listen
His next words anyway…

I put on the band on my arm
I thought
It’s my lucky charm
I went town to take my cake
And gave my hand for handshake…

Baker went straight inside me
Now I had no bones
and reason to glee…

I couldn’t touch anything
I became a bird
without wing…

As soon as I again went to god
I asked him
To make me same as I was

He repeated his condition again
A new life as a child, you have to begin…!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Most Viewed