white & black wall

I was walking between two walls, To my right, a white colored shiny wall And to left, the black one! Amusing was it that when I s...



I was walking between two walls,
To my right, a white colored shiny wall
And to left, the black one!
Amusing was it that when I saw each one,
it increased a little bit;

The white one rose high as the white shiny spears of ice,
The black one rose like the complete dark night;

As I saw the dark night walking my side, I was scared,
I wanted to push the wall away or run as far as I could;

As long as I ran, the wall rose so high to the sky
that the white wall seemed like a fence, o thy;

I looked at that white fence to avoid the black wall,
The fence started to grow in size to become a prism for light

I smiled to the joy I had felt after so long,
I then looked at the black wall,
It was all coming down.

I remembered that the walls do rise when I look at them
I had to walk on my path with black and white walls alongside me

No matter how long they rise,

Thus, I chose to look at the side which was bright
And less often I worried about the other side

So I walked and walked with two walls continuously at my side!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Most Viewed