delusion part-1

Sun was gazing at her with its mere light through the amphitheater of clouds, wind was resisting to grow wild to play with her hair; she...

Sun was gazing at her with its mere light through the amphitheater of clouds, wind was resisting to grow wild to play with her hair; she was all happy, cheered up and yes, there she was after years, looking at the sun back.

With her red cheeks and hazel buttoned eyes, she was finally there, in her own body to feel all the colors of life again.

“Mountains are my favorite”, she has always told everybody but barely had she known that these mountains will love her back in a way that she’s going to stay there for twenty long years.

This story is two decades old when Joe had travelled all across the world to finally summit Mt. Everest with two of her friends, Frank and Albert. One night before she was about to start her trek, she started to behave insane. Frank and Albert tried to hold her but she wasn’t someone to get easily held. She ran towards the woods to never come back again.

Nobody knew where she was lost and what she was doing all those years but here she was, again standing with the same spark in her eyes. Albert was speechless for some time but when he saw her he hugged her as soon as he caught his breath.

Before he could ask anything, she said, “It was terrible. I just ran from there but I know they’ll come to take me back. I don’t want to go back Albert.”
Who’ll come?
The ones who had held me for so long; all I remember is getting up and lying down. I don’t know what they were doing to me but all these years, I’ve been sleeping. When I used to wake up, some strange objects used to hang above me which lately were thrown at me after which I used to sleep again.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Most Viewed