A Way Back Home

Sitting in a church For the first time Never thought This would be my crime Lying still My lifeless anatomy Watching th...



Sitting in a church
For the first time
Never thought
This would be my crime

Lying still
My lifeless anatomy
Watching the coffin
Memories arriving with tears
My choking throat
Restricting it to clear

Love was our religion
Friendship we preached

But in those minds
Full of hate
This was the thing
We failed to inculcate

They said, I was a Hindu
And he was a Hebrew
Their indurated heart
With the name of Elohim

I can never forget the moment in car
Chaos around
And there, they got the chance
To shot us with the gun

His last words
Ringing in my mind
Take care, sweetheart
Everything was destine

They killed my love
And bleed me

Five years, since he has gone
Not a single memory has left me to haunt
Nobody can fill my emptiness
Nor fill this space

I want that life back
Me and you
Cuddling, crying
And still trying

I want to love you again
My eyelashes
Contains memories with tears
You are far
Still I can feel your presence

O my sweetheart
I want to love you again
Not in another world
But want to find

A way back home…!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Most Viewed